Our nation’s world-class healthcare system, R&D incentives, and internationally recognised expertise make Australia an attractive opportunity for importing and manufacturing and exporting medical devices.
Specialised import services for medical and healthcare:
UK, Europe, US specialists
- Air freight, sea freight consolidations, cross trades and distribution to multiple destinations.
- Our large space allocations provide for regular shipments.
- Extensive partner network of Australia-specialists with a flexible, hands-on approach to solving origin challenges.
- Consolidation services from all airfreight hubs worldwide.
- Complete visibility and milestone tracking, including uplift, ETA, check-in and delivery.
- 24/7 availability, including weekend uplifts and deliveries.
Licensed brokers handle all import and export customs and quarantine requirements, including:
- Preparation of international trade documentation, including preference certificates, export licences, export grants and valuation.
- Europe-based brokers ensure compliance with local tariff regulations and provide a VAT reclaim service in selected markets.
- US-based brokers advise on tariffs, import security filings, transaction bond applications and assigning CBP numbers.
Download our flyer
Register to download for information about our Medical Devices & Healthcare service