Knowing customs and quarantine regulations is essential to the seamless delivery of your imported homeware and retail goods. Whether you’re importing dinnerware, furniture, linen, cutlery or general homewares, Magellan Logistics ensure your imported cargo arrives safely and in mint condition.
Specialised import services for homeware and retail goods:
- Professional advice on import duties. Know the import charges that apply and any discounts your goods may be eligible for with Magellan’s import expertise.
- Streamlined customs clearance. Get accurate advice on commercial marking and documentation requirements so that your shipment is fully compliant with Australian Customs regulations.
- Quarantine processes. Get the most up to date advice on potential restrictions that may apply to your goods and ways to streamline their importation. Magellan Logistics is accredited with the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) which means you get the best help.
- Seasonal shipment options. We know your business needs fast and flexible shipping to help you meet seasonal deadlines. Magellan Logistics coordinate delivery from your supplier with scheduled ships or planes, factor in customs clearance time as well as delivery and distribution to retail outlets. For cargoes from Asia, you have access to premier carriers with peak season space allocations.
- Air freight or Sea freight. Enjoy competitive rates for air or sea whether your homeware or retail goods are shipped in full or partial container loads.
- 24/7 Shipment Tracking. Simply log on to MagTrack to track your shipment and import the information into Excel for your own reporting requirements.