Magellan Logistics understand the demands of the fashion business. From the factory floor in Asia to your Sydney retail store, Magellan Logistics coordinates the shipping of your imported garments so they arrive in time for the next season either in flat packs or in shop-ready condition.
Magellan Logistics help retailers and wholesalers import garments and textiles from Asia, Europe and USA. We assist with:
- complex duty requirements
- customs clearance advice
- specialised shipping options
- meeting seasonal deadlines
Specialised import services for the garments and textile business:
- Garments-on-hangers (GOH) or Flat packs. With GOH, your garments arrive ready for display - ideal for high-end fashion. Flat pack is a cost-effective option ideal for garments like t-shirts and pyjamas.
- Import duty, TRADEX scheme and customs clearance advice. Avoid paying unnecessary costs and other nasty surprises with Magellan’s expert advice on import regulations and customs clearance requirements.
- Triangle shipment expertise. Use fabric from one country to create garments in another country. Magellan Logistics help coordinate the shipping of your fabric to the cut, make and trim factory, as well as stream-lined importation into the Australian marketplace.
- Seasonal shipment options. We’ll help you meet seasonal deadlines. Magellan Logistics coordinate delivery from your supplier with scheduled ships or planes, factor in customs clearance time as well as delivery and distribution to retail outlets. For cargoes from Asia, you have access to premier carriers with peak season space allocations, meaning a fast and flexible shipping option for your imported garments.
- Air freight or sea freight. Accurate advice on all shipping options.
- Full or partial container loads
- Multi-vendor consolidation
- GOH and/or flat pack
- Peace of mind with 24/7 Shipment Tracking. Simply log on to MagTrack to track your shipment and import the information into Excel for your own reporting requirements.
Free eGuide: 10 Questions to ask you import clothing by the Garments on Hanagers (GOH) method
While the flat pack method is commonly used as a cost-effective way to ship garments, GOH can bring real-time cost-efficiencies.
In this eGuide, we answer 10 key questions you need to know about sending your garments by GOH.
Download the Guide here
10 Questions to ask before importing garments by Garments on Hangers (GOH) Method