From heavy-duty work boots to sky-high stilettos, from fluffy home slippers to high-tech running shoes, Magellan Logistics ensure next season’s shoes are on your shelves.
Specialised import services for the footwear industry:
- Discounted import duty on shoes. Get comprehensive advice on the import duties that apply to your goods and avoid unnecessary costs. For example, imported shoes from developing countries may be eligible for a discounted rate, and others from one of Australia’s free trade partners will be duty-free.
- Customs clearance and quarantine process. Shoes containing animal, plant or wood components may be subject to declaration requirements, permits, inspections and further processing. With our customs clearance expertise and AQIS accreditation, you’ll get the right advice and expert help on documentation, process obligations and quarantine requirements to ensure your goods are correctly cleared through the government agencies.
- Seasonal shipment options. We’ll help you meet seasonal deadlines. We coordinate delivery from your supplier right through to retail outlets. For cargoes from Asia, you have access to premier carriers with peak season space allocations giving you a fast and flexible shipment option.
- Air freight or Sea freight. Enjoy competitive rates whether your imported footwear is shipped in full or partial container loads.
- 24/7 Shipment Tracking. Simply log on to MagTrack to track your shipment and import the information into Excel for your own reporting requirements.
Free eGuide: 11 questions to ask for hassle-free shoe imports
In this free eGuide, you will gain an understanding of the requirements, regulations, charges and processes that apply to importing shoes including:
- Customs or quarantine restrictions
- Commercial marketing requirements
- Import duties that apply as well as your supplier’s terms of sale
- Triangle shipment
- Customs clearance documentation and delivery of shipment
Download the Guide here