As specialist customs agents and brokers, Magellan Logistics help ensure your goods are cleared correctly through the government agencies.
- Dedicated team of customs brokers providing customs clearance advice to help save time and money
- Accredited with the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) and the Imported Foods Inspection Program (IFIP)
Magellan Logistics offer a comprehensive customs clearance services providing you with tariff advice and consultation, auditing and assistance with tariff concession applications to help you save time and money. Our AQIS accreditation means you get the most up to date information and advice on quarantine regulations that apply to your commercial cargo helping you avoid unnecessary costs and delays.
Free eGuide: How to avoid delays with Australian Customs
Transporting commercial cargo from international suppliers can be a tricky process. This requires dealing with multiple freight issues and ensuring strict compliance with quarantine requirements set by the Australian Customs Service. Failure to do so can leave your goods delayed or languishing in storage while you run around co-ordinating the necessary paperwork. While the systems may seem onerous and complicated, they are necessary to protect the Australian community and economy. With a clear understanding of what’s required, they can also be skilfully navigated.
In this free eGuide, we will outline five key things you need to know to avoid delays with Australian Customs.
- Getting professional assistance from a licenced broker
- The documentation requirements, what they are and how to manage them
- Everything you need to know about duty, tariffs and GST
- Delivery options of your cargo once cleared by customs
- Additional charges to consider
Download the Guide here
Other helpful import logistics eGuides to review are:
Importing your goods by air freight
Importing your goods by sea freight